Camera-Ready Paper Submission
into account when preparing your camera-ready paper for the proceedings.
The final paper is due on January 31st, 2023 (firm deadline)
You should submit your paper using your EasyChair proceedings author role for ISADS 2023. When log into the EasyChair proceedings author role, you will have two options: (1) sign the IEEE copyright form and (2) submit the camera-ready paper.
(1) SIGN THE IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM
We recommend signing the IEEE copyright form the first time you access. Click on the button «Sign Copyright». The system will redirect to the IEEE system. Read carefully and follow the instructions. After you sign the form, you will be redirected to EasyChair.
To consider your final paper, it is important that the IEEE copyright form is completed.
(2) SUBMIT THE CAMERA-READY PAPER
Prepare your camera-ready paper considering the comments from the reviewers. It is important to consider the page limit of eight (8) pages. Before submitting the camera-ready copy, please use the following IEEE PDF eXpress to check the format of your paper:
- PDF eXpress website: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use 56919X as the Conference ID.
- New users need to register first.
- Users need to go to the «dashboard» tab and submit the paper.
- Get the created PDF and submit it to the EasyChair account into the IEEE Proceedings space.
Remember to go the Registration tab for completing relevant information of your accepted paper and for the online payment.
These are the paper sumbission guidelines, please read them before submitting your papers:
- Please identify the contact author clearly, including name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Plagarism may result in the rejection of the paper. The Program Committee reserves the right to reject the paper if plagiarized or suspected of plagarism.
- Submissions shall be original and not under review currenty at another venue.
- Papers are limited from 6 to 8 pages, including:
- Digest papers are limited to 2-4 pages in IEEE double-column conference paper format, to showcase results recently obtained in industry or academia.
- All papers should be submitted through the online submission system that can be found following this page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isads2023
- No new authors can be added at the time of submitting final camera ready papers. To avoid any issues with publication, make sure you are following this guidelines.
Paper submission system
Paper submission will only be through the following link:
LaTeX and Word Templates
The format that should be used is the following (in both LaTex and Word style files):
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- All papers must be sent in PDF format.
- Paper Size must be: A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Paper Formatting must be: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font. Please make sure to use the style provided above.
IEEE Computer Society
In collaboration with:
IEICE Community Society
IEICE Information and System Society
Object Management Group