Instructions for authors
These are the paper sumbission guidelines, please read them before submitting your papers:
- Please identify the contact author clearly, including name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Plagarism may result in the rejection of the paper. The Program Committee reserves the right to reject the paper if plagiarized or suspected of plagarism.
- Submissions shall be original and not under review currenty at another venue.
- Papers are limited from 6 to 8 pages, including:
- Digest papers are limited to 2-4 pages in IEEE double-column conference paper format, to showcase results recently obtained in industry or academia.
- All papers should be submitted through the online submission system that can be found following this page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isads2023
- No new authors can be added at the time of submitting final camera ready papers. To avoid any issues with publication, make sure you are following this guidelines.
Paper submission system
Paper submission will only be through the following link:
LaTeX and Word Templates
The format that should be used is the following (in both LaTex and Word style files):
Note: Violations of any of the above specifications may result in rejection of your paper.
Manuscript Style Information
- All papers must be sent in PDF format.
- Paper Size must be: A4 (210mm x 297mm)
- Paper Formatting must be: double column, single spaced, #10 point Times Roman font. Please make sure to use the style provided above.
IEEE Computer Society
In collaboration with:
IEICE Community Society
IEICE Information and System Society
Object Management Group