IEEE 15th International Symposium on
Autonomous Decentralized Systems
March 15–17, 2023 Universidad Panamericana | Mexico City, Mexico
Large and complex systems have been widely implemented in the nowadays infrastructure. These systems can be found in telecommunications, smart cities, robotics, power sector, transportation, business, industry, among many others. Moreover, current technologies and the industry 4.0 have enable intelligent, autonomous, adaptable solutions that increase the complexity of the systems. Those systems have many components that must work coherently and safely, even in case of component failures. It demands control, information, and service systems complying on adaptive, reliable, and reusable technologies and applications. Autonomous Decentralized Systems (ADS), which behave as living systems comprised of largely autonomous and decentralized subsystems, have been successfully applied to fulfill the expected characteristics in such complex systems.
The International Symposium on Autonomous Decentralized Systems (ISADS) has been the premier event in the past thirty years to have successfully addressed these challenges. ISADS 2023 aims to be the forum of the advancements and innovations in ADS concepts, technologies, applications, strategic issues, and other related topics. This year, the special topic is “Technology and Innovation through Augmented Intelligence” in multidisciplinary domains. We invite research papers, student papers, workshop proposals, panel proposals, and tutorial proposals on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Internet-of-Things, cyber-physical systems, reactive systems, distributed embedded systems
- Industry 4.0, internet plus, autonomous robotics, and transportation systems
- Ad-hoc networks, sensor networks, advanced network infrastructures, and internetworking
- Architecture-driven and model-driven development of distributed applications
- Assurance, fault tolerance, on-line expansion, on-line-maintenance, and resilience
- Autonomous and decentralized services, including service architecture, protocols, and collaboration
- Cloud computing, big data analysis, artificial intelligence, and augmented intelligence
- Distributed and collaborative development, and development infrastructure of high-quality software systems
- Heterogeneous distributed information/control systems, mobile agent/computer-supported cooperative works
- Modeling, simulation of autonomous services
and service-oriented application composition ,
- Network and system security and safety
- Autonomous decentralized system applications in smart cities (energy, transportation, infrastructure)
- Autonomous decentralized system applications in railway engineering
- Smart grid, environment management and control, smart/sustainable/agile system, cyber-physical system
- Novel applications, including e-business, e-commerce, and e-government; telecommunications; information service systems; manufacturing systems; real-time event management; office automation; traffic and transportation control; supply chains; environmental/emergency protection; networked health and medical systems; intelligent home control; embedded systems for automotive and avionics applications; augmented reality
Papers should describe original work and be 6 to 8 pages in length using the IEEE double-column conference paper format. Workshop paper should be of 5 to 6 pages in length. Authors are also invited to submit digest papers(IEEE) double-column conference paper format, 2-4 pages) to showcase results recently obtained in industry or academy Papers should include: title, authors, affiliations, 150-word abstract and keywords. Please identify the contact author clearly, including name, address, telephone and email. At least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register and present the paper at ISADS 2023. Authors must submit their manuscripts electronically following the instructions at the ISADS 2023 web site at: https://www.isads2023.org/submissions/
Workshop, special track, and panel proposals should include: title, organizer affiliation, position, address, telephone, email and a draft call-for-papers, including chairs, committees and submission deadline. Workshop, special track, and Panel proposals must be e-mailed to the program chair, Dr. Hiram Ponce (email@example.com)
September 30, 2022:
November 1, 2022 All paper submissions and panel proposals are due.
December 15, 2022: Authors and panel organizers notified of acceptance.
January 31, 2023: Camera-ready copies of accepted papers and panelist position papers
Some grants will be available for students who want to attend the activities of the conference. The procedure to apply will be announced in a later stage.
IEEE Computer Society
In collaboration with:
IEICE Community Society
IEICE Information and Systems Society
Object Management Group